What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you:
- Contact us via email, phone, social media, letter or in person
- Register with us
- Place an order for our products and services
- Provide voluntary feedback or reviews
- Use our website
- The information we collect may include: your name, business name, address, email address, marketing preferences, and telephone number/s. During website use information is collected using cookies.
We do not collect any special category data.
How will we use information about you?
- We collect information about you to process your order, fulfil your order, manage your account, complete internal records and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website
- Spaceright Europe Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other companies
- In processing your order, we may send your details to our courier delivery service
If you have consented to receive marketing, we will send you information about products and services from Inspirational Classrooms, Inspirational Playgrounds and Inspirational Nurseries, plus other brands from Spaceright Europe Ltd, which we think may be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and can opt out at any point.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Access to your information, correction and deletion
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address.
Spaceright Europe Ltd, 38 Tollpark Road, Cumbernauld, Glasgow, G68 0LW
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or receive information you think Is inaccurate using the contact details above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes via Google Analytics.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. In some instances, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We retain your information for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In determining how long your information will be stored, we will consider:
- the purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future;
- what information we need to: best provide you with products and services; manage your relationship with us; meet our statutory obligations; develop our products and services; and meet our customers’ and previous customers reasonable expectations.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What to do if you have a concern
If you have any concerns about how we are handling your personal information, we would encourage you to contact us directly to seek a resolution, however, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office whose contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone - 0303 123 1113
How to contact us
- By email
- Or in writing: Spaceright Europe Ltd, 38 Tollpark Road, Wardpark East, Cumbernauld, G68 0LW, United Kingdom